Woohoo!! I managed to do seven challenges with one card!! I think this is a first! This adorable baby card is for the following challenges:
1. Sketch and Stash Challenge: the sketch
2. A Spoon Full of Sugar: use lace
3. Creative Card Crew: Pretty Flowers
4. Cute Card Thursday: Bit o' Bling
5. Paperplay Challenges: Button Galore!
6. Secret Crafter: A New Beginning
7. Forever Friends: Buttons and Bows
I used my brand new Baby Carriage stamp from Hampton Arts and new ribbon from Dashes, Dots and Checks. My Basic Grey pattern paper is scrap from previous projects. The buttons are recycled from my shirts....those extra buttons attached to shirts or pants. Other supplies included carriage charm, gems, lace, and cardstock. I used border punch and flower punch.