Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pink and Brown

The weather has been pretty unusual this year in Calif. We just had another earthquake earlier, a little before 9:00pm. It was about 5.0. We didn't have any damages...good thing...

I made another card for the Hero Arts challenge, dots. I like this one much better. I think it's because I took my time making this one. This card is also good for the pink and brown challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenge.

Supplies: Hero Arts Japanese Doll stamp, Hero Arts Butterfly and Fern stamp, My Mind's Eye pattern paper, glue stick to stamp the spots on the brown cardstock, ribbon from stash, gems
Tools: scallop paper edger, scallop border punch

2 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

Ahhh it's beautiful Kim! Love the butterflies and the paper combo!

Please head on over to ICS as soon as you can. There a surprise. HURRY!

Paula said...

Such a pretty card love the butterflys. Thanks for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx