Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pink Birthday Something

Hope everyone had a fantastic Mother's Day weekend! I spent my at home all weekend because both of my babies are sick. My son got it from my twin's daughter when we wen t out to have dinner with the family for Mother's Day last Thursday. Her daughter was feverish. That same night, my son ended up having high fever as well...102! Then my daughter caught it from my son. She didn't have a fever but she was more of caught a flu. She got stuffy nose and stuff. Man... good thing is, my son is all better. But my 4 1/2-month-old daughter is still sniffing. :(

Anyway, since I was home all weekend, I made a few cards. This card is for two challenges. First, I followed the sketch from
Charisma Cards. I love this sketch! The second challenge is for Stamp Something. Their theme for this week is Pink Birthday Something in honor of Melissa's favorite color, pink. I love pink too!!

Supplies: WOJ Willow stamp, Sentiment by The Paper Company, flower border by Hero Arts, gems, pattern paper by DCWV

Tools: Martha Stewart Lace border punch

Do you notice anthing different on my blog?? I added a picture under my profile!! I drawn that a couple of weeks ago. My hubby said she looks sort of like me. :)

4 comments:

Ida / Little said...

What sweet pink card! Love the Martha Stewart punch!! :)

Vee said...

Gorgeous card and love the pink. Glad you liked my sketch. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Unknown said...

Super sweet card! Love all the pink. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something. :)

Kathryn said...

What a pretty card -- LOVE that border punch and the image is so sweet! :)