Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Brandon!

Happy Friday, Everyone! Is everyone ready for the weekend?? I know I am! :)

I made a quick birthday card last night for my nephew (hubby's side). I followed the sketch from Just Christmas and Birthday Cards. It's a cool little sketch, simple and easy. I got my card done in minutes!! Since High Hopes Stamps' and Simon Says Stamps' challenges for this week are"one for the boys", this card works for three challenges.

Supplies: Bee Crafty bear image, gems, cardstock, sentiment created from computer

Tools: Flower punch...loving it!!! You will see a lot more of these flowers. :)


9 comments:

Sammie said...

I'm ready for the weekend.... it's my birthday on Sunday so I'm hoping for some papmpering.
I really like this card. What did you colour the teddy with and I adore the Happy Birthday sentiment. How did you do it?
Bon weekend!
Sammie

Crystal said...

super cute!!!

Cheryl KVD said...

Love this card!!! The colors and details are perfect!!

Bee said...

Glad I stopped by, this birthday bear looks great on your card, and I really like the use of blues :)
(It also counts as another entry to my blog competition this fortnight!)
- Bee Crafty

Iris said...

A really cute card.

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge.

Iris

Timcsoca said...

Very cute card!

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

Tímea

Lorraine A said...

what a fab card !! The image is lovely and the swirl looks just perfect !! :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge :-)
Lorraine x

Tanja said...

Such a cute Card!

Thanks for joining us this week!

Hugs Tanja
(JCBC Team)

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love swirly words and the cute bear.
luv
Debby