Sunday, May 10, 2009

EatCake!

This cupcake card is for Truly Scrumptious' "Good Enough To Eat". I have been meaning to make this card since them posted this challenge a week or so ago but I couldn't find my cupcakes. I finally found them when I organized my stamps this weekend. Yay!!

I tried something new on this card, which I never thought of before. I used tissue paper! The cupcake patter paper is actually a piece of tissue paper! It's super thin so I had to be extra careful when gluing it. The card came out pretty good, don't you think? :) Sentiment made my me using photoshop with Jessica Sprague's circle template.


Supplies: Cupcake by Inkadinkado, ribbon, dottie paper by Nana's Kid stack, cardstock

3 comments:

Dawn said...

What a yummy card and I love the paper - love the icing on your cupcake too!

thanks for joining us this week

Dawn

Mina said...

What a pretty card, fabulous cupcake and what a great idea using tissue paper...thank you for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge xxx

Unknown said...

Love the card Kimmy,

I could almost eat it the colours are fab!

Love Dawn xx