Friday, May 6, 2011

Luka With Truck

TGIF! Yay! Friday, which means my day to post at the La La Land Crafts blog!

Today I want to share this card featuring Luka With Truck. Isn't he cute? I swear, my son looks like Luka! Then again, Luka looks like everyone's little boy, nephew, grandson....

I used Basic Grey papers on this card, from the Wander pad. Luka was colored with Copic a couple of months ago. I love it when I have some colored images ready to use! hehe The only problem is, it does take me a while to find the perfect papers to go with it.

Do you have a LLLC creation to share? Don't forget to add it to our Customer Gallery!

Thanks for stopping! Thank you for reading my long post from yesterday! It was long and I really appreciate you guys taking the time to read it and leaving me awesome comments!

10 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just precious!

Cyndi said...

super adorable Kim!

kris said...

too cute!! great birthday card for a boy... i always have a hard time with those... hehe!

Crystal said...

OMGGGGG this is the CUTEST bday card Kim!!! OH MY WORD you always do amazing work with these cuties!

1LuvnMama said...

Luka with truck works perfectly with these papers! Luv it! I can just see my boy and your boy through this stamp!

HappyCrafter said...

This is very sweet, and your colouring (especially the hair!) is fabulous.

Shirley N said...

What a cute layout, Luka is sooo adorable Kim--your coloring is gorgeous! Happy Mother's Day Kim!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET Ian!!~

Kristie W. said...

He is so cute! I love the papers you paired him with and how you colored his hair. lol about holding onto the images to find paper - that is my biggest fear so I always pick the paper first and then color! I should branch out and try it your way!

Sandy Ang said...

How cute your birthday card. Hope you'll came and link up your project to my challenge here http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2011/06/sandys-challenge-4.html