Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Post #2: Easter Greetings

Hey, gang! I am back with another post! hehe

I made this card for someone special as a thank you card. but I figure since Easter is just around the corner, so I decided to send an Easter card instead.

I used Bunny Ears Lili from Inky Impressions. I followed the sketch over at Create for Fun. I don't have any Easter sentiments at all so I made this one...not so good but will do. :D

BTW, you have another week to play along our RECYCLED challenge at Inky Impressions!

I am entering this card for these challenges as well:
Everybody Art: Easter
Simon Says Stamps: Easter or spring and something glitter
C.R.A.F.T: Easter


Thanks so much for stopping by again!



11 comments:

1LuvnMama said...

Oh Kim! I luv this image and your LO and coloring are gorgeous! You never cease to amaze me with your creations! :)

Crystal said...

Kim she looks absolutely ADORABLE!!! LOVE LOVE your layout, the bling, and that gorgeous flower!! What a fantastic card girl!!! Hugs!

Sheri Gilson said...

Kim, this is adorable!! I love it!!

Stef H said...

oh this is gorgeous! i love the colors and the pearl touch is fabulous!

Rose said...

Beautiful card, great image and colours! Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck!

Just to let you know though that the link you left on the C.R.A.F.T challenge blog is actually to Inky Impressions blog and not to your own, just makes that bit more difficult to find!

Rose x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow I love this image,the color combo,and the DP!!Gorgeous!!
HUGS,
Chris

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Kim this is just one fabulous card I adore the image and colours this is one great piece of work.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card. Anesha

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute!

Jodi said...

Oh so cute!! Love the coloring you did on her!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Trimgym said...

Great Easter card with lovely colours and image Kim. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge again and good luck!
(unfortunately you linked to Inky Impressions and not your blog entry, but I found you anyway)

Jo and Tigerlover.