For some reasons, the actual card looks way better than this picture. Next time, I'll really have to try to take my pictures around noon instead of late afternoon.
Denise sent me this stamped image a long time ago and since it's almost Halloween, I thought I better use it now or I have to wait until next year.
Here are the challenges this card is for:
1. The Pink Elephant: the sketch
2. Kaboodle Doodle: Spooky
3. My Time To Craft: Halloween Colors
4. Creative Inspiration: Halloween
5. Stampavie and More: Halloween
6. Crafty Creations: All Hallow's Eve
7. The Treehouse: Embossing. I used dry and heat embossing
8. Stampin For the Weekend: A Haunting Good Time
9. Polka Doodle: Halloween
10. Roses on Papers: It's Nearly Halloween
11. Cupcake Craft: Things That Go Bump In The Night
12. Tuesday Tagger: Halloween
13. Stamp Something: Halloween Something
Stamp: Tilda (magnolia), sentiment (computer generated)
Ink: Copic, Cat's Eyes
Embellishment: Gems, sticker
Tootls/Others: embossing folder, border punch, stickle
Thanks so much for stopping by today!