Friday, October 30, 2009

Getting Punchy!

Hello!

I have not been feeling too well the last day so of course, I didn't get to visit every one and didn't make anything. I do have something to share with every one though. I made this card for the Punch Dunk challenge over at The Greeting Farm earlier this week. I followed the sketch over at The Sweet Stop.

This card is kind of bright, I know. :) I love bright, cheery colors! :) I guess you can say that's my style.

Okie, dokie, I need to work on a couple of DT cards and then off to visit everyone. Hope everyone is having a great day!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome card! Love the bright colors too. Thanks for sharing. Have a very nice weekend :)

Amy said...

Love all the layers and the bright, fun colors Kim! Awesome card!
Glad you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! This is just truly GORGEOUS!! I love your coloring and your layout Kim!!

RiNNE said...

Love the punches you used, Kim! And those bright colors are fabulous!

Juls said...

Hi Kim,

Hope you are beginning to feel better now!! Love your use of punches here and your gorgeous bright colours!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card Kim!! Love the punched border!!