Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sweet Wishes From Melinda

Good afternoon, Ladies! Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend so far!

The last few days has been really hot here. Actually, since last week already. I don't like the heat.

I've colored some images and put them on my desk and guess what happened to them? My 18-month-old son scribble all over them!! I knew he was up to something when he was all quiet for a minute. So now a few of my Tilda's are damaged and I only had one of each! They were the ones I received as a RAK. :(

Anyway, this card is for these challenges:

1. A Spoon Full Of Sugar: the sketch
2. Whiff of Joy: Piercing

Supplies:

Stamp: WOJ Melinda With Muffin Basket

Ink: Versa Magic Dew Drop

Papers: DCWV, K&Company

Embellishment: Gems, pearls

Tools: Flower punches, Fern leave punch, Copic, Le Plume Markers

4 comments:

Linda said...

Hey Kim! Oh no! Well, thanks for posting this info. Now I know what else I can share with you! Enjoy the rest of the weekend ... Hugs, Linda

Ali Dantre said...

Oh Kim, bless him...was you stood tall & took a deep breath & said...hello sweetie are you being all creative like mummy? so would I hehehe. Bless.
Sorry I not been around and thanks for your get well wishes. Im getting back to normal as can be now. This card is so gorgeous. I commented on the blue one down the page hun this blue is amazing! Now seeing it with the pink well...what can I say? the image is perfect...by gum he's a clever lad. Sorry for my SOH
I love it hun.

Hugs
lisa.xxx

LOUISE said...

Great card Kim, love the WOJ image, and the colours are lovely and vibrant. Louise x

BA said...

hi kim
what a wonderful card!!
xoxo BA