Linda sent me this Anya image and she is so stinkin' CUTE! I am going to have to get the set myself! Linda is just GREAT! She sent me a bunch of stamped images and she has been sharing tips with me on what cardstock is good for stamping, where to get copics for less, etc. She is so helpful! I am learning alot and still learning. Thanks, Linda!
Here is the challenges this card is for:
1. Pile It On: The sketch
2. Paper Makeup Stamps: PMS: Who's Got the Button?
3. Dutch Dare:Challenge 56, use cutting dies and/or punches. I used my flower punches and nestability
4. Creative Inspiration: Stitching. I have faux stitches. :)
5. Stamp With Fun: Use shapes or punches
6. Kaboodle Doodles: Buttons and Bows. This is my second submission.
Supplies: Stamps: The Greeting Farm and Hero Arts; Ink: Memento; Papers: The Paper Company, Recollection, Doodleby Designs; Embellishments: Buttons, ribbons, gems, twine; Tools: Le Plume markers, Copic markers, nestability, flower punches