Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Christmas In March!

This is my second post for today; please scroll down for my La La Land Crafts post. Thanks!

Hi, again! :D

I decided to play along the challenge over at The Sweet Stop. Love this sketch! Yeah, I am really trying to get a head start on my Christmas cards. I am hoping to at least make one a week. I hope you guys are not tired of see them!

I used Angelica's Lantern from Inky Impressions on my card. Hmmm…I think this is the first time playing with her….very adorable by the way.


Don't forget, you still have a whole week to play along the THINK GREEN challenge over at Inky Impressions. Play along and get those St. Patrcik's Day cards done! :D

Thanks so much for stopping by again, everyone!

8 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Love that sketch! Great to get a headstart on your Christmas cards....love seeing yours!

Crystal said...

AWWW Kim this is fabulous girl, I LOVE this image and that sketch and papers!!!! AWESOME head start card girl!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card!

1LuvnMama said...

So festive! Luv she's your Christmas cards! ;)

Jodi said...

Kim, she is so cute!! Love that you were able to create a card for Christmas already!
Hugs
Jodi =)

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Kim that image is gorgeous.

hugs
Lorraine x

Danni said...

Oh what fun papers you used with this cutie!! Fabulous job!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and cute image.
luv
Debby