Thursday, May 28, 2009

Manly Birthday Card

Hello there! Good evening!!

I want to share with everyone my newest creation....this Birthday card! I know, to some, nothing special about it. But to me, it is! I finally got myself a Cuttlebug and embossed my very first card!! I was amazed at how easy it is to used the Cuttlebug. I am loving it and am having so much fun with it! I haven't tried the dies yet so will see about that.

This card was inspired by In Style Stamps' Method Monday project. I like the "quilted" paper so I tried it and love it! This card is for the "manly" challenge at Hero Arts this week. This is a bit of a challenge to me because I don't usually make masculine cards. I think it came out okay, don't you think?

Simon Says Stamps' challenge for this week is "Animals". So teddy will be join them as well. Okay, maybe he can join Creative Inspiration (A Card for a Male) and with Roses on Paper again (one for the boys). I used all Hero Arts stamps on this card.

6 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Very cute card :-) Love the image and the colours you used and the embossing looks fab ! Love all the 'happy birthdays' too :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge :-)

Lorraine x x

Cheryl said...

Very cute,fabulous colours and design!!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
xx

Crystal said...

He is sooo cute!! Great manly bday card!!

Iris said...

A sweet card with a very cute image.

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge.

Hugs
Iris

Aunty Sue said...

great card love the colours good luck

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, wonderful colours and sweet bear.
luv
Debby